Learn how to cook "10 tricks of chefs for cooking vegetarian dishes - part 1". Delicious recipe.
In the kitchen, as in life, small things can make a big difference: adding a little salt will enrich all the flavors, choosing the best product, flavoring with the right sauces, using quality local ingredients. This will make your food even tastier. Now you will learn some useful tips for your vegetarian dishes shared by top chefs.
1. "Don't overdo it. If you want to get crispy and golden-roasted vegetables, they should be evenly distributed in the pan or pan. Too close to each other, they will release water that will suffocate them instead of toast." Chef Diane Sanfilipo
2. "Quick and easy sauces, such as hummus, pesto, tahini, salsa, guacamole and cream, are an important part of making ordinary raw food unique." Chef Matthew Kenny
3. "If you need extra fat in the pan while stewing the vegetables, add more of the products. This will make the dish lower in calories and at the same time provide the necessary moisture." Chief Meredith Haaz
4. "Grow your own organic herbs, spices and side dishes - fresh herbs really improve the taste and performance of your dishes." Chief Kenny
5. "Take a juicy ripe watermelon and cut it into small quarters, then into slices 2 cm thick. Put the slices in a large box and put them in the freezer for 2 or 4 hours, depending on how quickly they will freeze Your guests and friends will love the watermelon during the hot months - it really cools down, and once frozen it is even tastier.It is ideal for a garden party, barbecue or picnic. String the pieces on a stick and children will eat it even more, no matter of their age ". Chef Nina Curtis
This is not entire article. It continues ...