Learn how to cook "14 facts about vegetarianism you don't know - part 2". Delicious recipe.
Now that you've learned some of the most interesting facts about the vegetarian diet, it's time to learn the rest.
9. Vegetarians are less at risk for diseases such as diabetes, heart problems, high blood pressure, obesity and some cancers.
10. In the traditional dharmic religion - Jainism, its followers have some of the strictest vegetarian rules. They do not eat root vegetables, garlic, eggplant, onions and even wash their food through a strainer to avoid accidental ingestion or killing of small living creatures.
11. Most hard cheeses are not vegetarian. To make cheese, you need an enzyme called chymosin, which is usually extracted from the stomachs of newborn calves.
12. Almost 84% of vegetarians start eating meat again.
13. Guinness beer is not vegetarian, it contains traces of fish bubbles, which are used to filter yeast and other solids from beer kegs.
14. Some movements believe that all animals on earth, even T-rex dinosaurs, were originally vegetarians.
15. Nikola Tesla believed that vegetarianism was more ethical, economical and a departure from established barbaric eating habits.
16. According to the US Food and Drug Administration, 100 grams of flour contains an average of 150 parts of insects, making this type of "contamination" an important source of protein, vitamins and minerals for vegetarians.
This is not entire article. It continues ...