Useful New Year's recipes for the festive table. New Year's dishes - recipes with photos. Healthy menu for the New Year 2016. The healthiest holiday dishes
Winter holidays are the best time to test your culinary skills. If you have already chosen New Year's gifts, but you want to surprise your loved ones with something else, prepare these beautiful, tasty and healthy dishes for the New Year 2016.1. What to cook for the New Year? Ratatouille!
Traditional Provençal ratatouille will look great on the New Year's table, and its delicate taste and spicy aroma will entice even the most avid meat lovers.
1. Cut the onion, fry in olive oil until soft, add chopped garlic. As soon as the garlic starts to smell, put tomatoes (2 pieces) and pepper chopped into small cubes in the pan. Season the future "sauce" with thyme, add salt and a bay leaf. Sauté over low heat.
2. Cut the remaining tomatoes, eggplants and zucchini into rings. Pour the hot "sauce" into the baking dish. Arrange slices of eggplant, zucchini, and tomatoes on top, alternating beautifully. Any number of layers.
3. Put the dish in the oven heated to 200 degrees. Bake until the top layer of ratatouille is golden.
4. Before serving, sprinkle the dish with olive oil and vinegar, add salt and pepper to taste, add 2-3 cloves of chopped garlic and parsley. Stir the ratatouille gently. If desired, it can be decorated with fresh Provencal herbs: rosemary, cumin, basil.2. Hake in garlic sauce - Spanish New Year's recipe 2016
The Spanish know a lot about fish and seafood, so this New Year's dish will definitely be remembered by your guests for its piquancy and exoticism. Its main secret is quick cooking and a minimum number of components.
1. Finely chop the garlic and parsley, put in a pan with heated olive oil, fry for 2 minutes.
2. Put the hake steaks on the pan, add the bay leaf and fry on each side for 20 minutes. Treats are ready! Such hake goes well with boiled potatoes.3. Veal with mozzarella is a tender meat dish for the New Year 2016
This New Year's dish is prepared very quickly, but gourmets create legends about its wonderful taste and aroma. Is it worth reminding that veal is much more tender and healthy than pork?
1. Cut the veal into 3 pieces and slightly beat off the slices. Salt and pepper both sides.
2. Cut the zucchini into long, thin slices. Divide the mozzarella into 3 pieces, the tomato into 4 parts. Chop the mint.
3. Heat a tablespoon of vegetable oil in a pan, fry the meat for 20 seconds, pour over the wine, turn over and fry for the same amount of time. Put mozzarella on top of the pieces of meat and put the pan in the oven heated to 180 degrees for 5 minutes.
4. In another pan, fry garlic, zucchini and tomatoes in olive oil for 2 minutes.
6. Put the vegetables on a plate, put the meat on top. A delicious New Year's dish is ready!
4. Deruna with sauerkraut is a very useful holiday recipe
Sauerkraut is an indispensable dish for strengthening immunity and normalizing bowel function. Be sure to include it in the New Year's menu! Too mundane? Then why not make delicious hot dumplings from it?
1. Wash the cabbage. Grate the peeled potatoes on a coarse grater. Cut the chicken fillet into thin pieces, onion into cubes. Mix them with grated potatoes.
2. In a large bowl, mix sauerkraut, egg, milk and flour. Stir. Add potatoes, onions and chicken. Stir again and pepper.
3. Heat the oil in a pan, spread the mixture with large spoons and press down so that the balls are flat. Fry on both sides until golden brown. Sprinkle with dill before serving. You will really like this original recipe for traditional Deruns!5. Rice with spinach in a creamy sauce is a healthy dish for the New Year
Rice with spinach is a wonderful option for a New Year's side dish. It is very easy to cook, but at the same time it is excellent with meat and fish.
1. Chop the garlic, fry it in olive oil until it gives off an aroma. Add cream and cheese to the pan. Cook until the cheese melts.
2. Add spinach, salt and pepper. Cook for 1 minute until the spinach is tender. Mix the spinach with the rice. The festive dish is ready to be served!