Learn how to cook "How to prepare different types of peanut butter". Delicious recipe.
Peanut butter is very popular in the United States, so we even found out from the movies. Recently, it is entering the native kitchens and is used more and more often. Unfortunately, it often contains large amounts of sugar and other sweeteners, preservatives and flavorings. Something you need to give your body, especially since you can prepare yourself a very tasty peanut butter in a negative time.
We will show you how to prepare peanut butter and we will add several variations that can enrich the taste.
For the basic recipe you need:
- 2 teaspoons unsalted roasted peanuts
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt (plus more to taste)
- 1-2 tablespoons peanut oil (optional)
Put the peanuts and salt in a food processor or blender and grind them for 2-3 minutes. At first the peanuts will grind, but then they will start to form a puree. In the beginning it will be grainy, but over time it will smooth out. Here, if you want it to be more creamy, add the oil. Finally, add more salt to your liking.
Transfer the butter to a jar and store in the dark at room temperature for up to 2-3 weeks. Remember that there are no preservatives, and you can keep in the freezer for up to a year. Over time, the heavy particles will settle to the bottom and the fat will float. This is not a sign that the peanut butter has spoiled. All you have to do is stir it to make a homogeneous mixture again. If it breaks down, you will smell it.
- Chocolate peanut butter - this butter is a healthy alternative to liquid chocolate. You can use it to spread on a slice or add to ice cream. Just melt 1/2 cup of dark chocolate and wait for it to reach room temperature, then stir in the peanut butter.
- Peanut butter with honey - add 3 tablespoons of honey to the butter and stir. Perfect as an addition to oatmeal or toast.
- Peanut butter with maple syrup - the perfect addition to pancakes. Put 3 tablespoons of maple syrup in homemade peanut butter, prepared according to the recipe above.
- Spicy peanut butter - it is for lovers of more extreme tastes and those of you who are open to try something new. Add 1 tablespoon of hot olive oil and a generous pinch of cayenne pepper to the nuts during grinding. If you want a more peppery taste, increase the amount of spices.
In the same way you can prepare butter from different types of nuts, here's how:
- Almond oil - use roasted almonds that you grind. If you want a finer taste and a more airy texture, you can use blanched peeled nuts.
- Cashew Butter - Finding roasted unsalted cashews is a challenge, so you can try baking it yourself. Then prepare as described above and enjoy one of the most delicious oils.
- Walnut oil - it's a little more complicated here because the shell of the walnuts is bitter. But there is no problem to blanch them by soaking them briefly in hot water and then drying them. Rub them between your fingers to remove their skin. Then bake them and after they cool, grind them.
- Roasted peanuts with honey and salt
- Pancakes with peanut butter
- Homemade biscuits with pumpkin and peanut butter. No flour!
- Quick candied peanuts
This is not entire article. It continues ...