Nutrition for tremor - useful and harmful products for trembling and rhythmic muscle contraction.
Tremor is a tremor, rhythmic contraction of the muscles of the limbs or other parts of the body. The most commonly affected are the jaw, head, arms, eyelashes. The most common form is essential tremor.
In order for muscle tissue to withstand the loads of vibrations during tremor, it is necessary to strengthen and grow. Nutrition plays an important role in this.
Useful foods for tremor
- To reduce the layer of adipose tissue and to increase muscle, it is necessary to take creatine. It is found in large quantities in beef.
- For the strength of the tendons, for the normal functioning of the nervous system, lecithin and vitamin D are needed. Hens' eggs are very suitable for obtaining them.
- Consumption of boiled chicken, mackerel, turmeric, buckwheat, almonds is extremely important for the recovery of muscles and the structure of their fibers.
- Pineapple juice and eating the fruit itself helps the faster processing of proteins into muscle tissue.
- To reduce muscle pain you should eat dairy products, bananas, drink green tea, the menu should include all green vegetables.
- Fruits, vegetables and berries with orange and yellow colors are recommended to relieve tension and soothe.
Dangerous and harmful foods for tremor:
- large quantities of malts and pastries, cakes and pies;
- alcoholic beverages;
- all caffeinated products, beverages and medicines;
- fatty and fried foods;
- semi-finished products, fast food;
- ketchup, mayonnaise, canned food;
- products with preservatives, additives and other substances with code E;
All these foods contribute to the accumulation of extra pounds, cause irritation of nerve fibers, interfere with normal muscle function due to calcium blockade.
- Nutrition in myasthenia gravis (muscle weakness)
- Nutrition in myositis
- Nutrition in myopathy
- Order of introduction of new foods in babies (8-12 months)
This is not entire article. It continues ...