In this article, learn more about Nutrition In Neuromas. Useful and harmful foods and products for neuromas..
Neuromas are tumors that form in the schwannuclear cells of the cranial, spinal and peripheral nerves. They often appear in the form of a node and less often as multiple nodes.
Neuromas grow slowly and are difficult to detect in the early stages. Middle-aged and mature women are predisposed to the disease.
Useful foods for neuromas
Proper nutrition will help regenerate healthy cells and tissues in the body, improve general condition, maintain a constant body weight, protect against inflammatory processes and help maintain a stable
It is most useful to consume:
- Plants containing chlorophyll - they increase the body's overall resistance and stimulate phagocytosis: chlorella, blue-green algae, dandelion leaves, peas, cabbage, nettles, green mustard.
- Fruits and vegetables with red-orange color. They are rich in carotenoids and have antitumor properties (carrots, zucchini, apricots, tomatoes, citrus).
- Blue and red fruits and vegetables - contain anthocyanins, which are antioxidants and neutralize free radicals. They also eliminate inflammatory processes and stimulate the body's resistance to viruses and carcinogens. This group of fruits and vegetables includes: strawberries, beets, cherries, blueberries, red grapes.
- Garlic, broccoli, pineapple - they have spicy ingredients that are characterized by detoxifying and antitumor properties.
- Green tea is an antioxidant.
Dangerous and harmful products for neuromas:
- foods of animal origin - meat, fish, poultry, sausages, fats;
- all types of seafood;
- high fat dairy products;
- smoked products;
- fried dishes;
- foods containing sugar;
- coffee, cocoa, chocolate, unnatural beverages;
- canned food;
- bean foods;
- mushrooms and mushroom broths.
This is not entire article. It continues ...