In this article, learn more about Nutrition In Neuropathy. Useful and harmful for food consumption products in neuropathy..
Neuropathy refers to neurological diseases caused by degenerative-dystrophic changes of peripheral nerves. Among the causes are: impaired blood supply, inflammation, intoxication of the body, impaired nutrition of nervous tissues.
Useful foods for neuropathy
Meals to be consumed in the presence of such a health problem should be in the form of porridge, liquid, crushed and cooked. Calories should not exceed 2800-2900, and drink at least 1.5-2 liters of fluid per day.
The menu should include foods such as:
- high-quality wheat bread that should be lightly dried;
- soups of boiled pureed cereals, prepared on the basis of light vegetable broth;
- milk soups to which butter may be added, milk-egg mixtures;
- vegetable cream soups;
- cooked or steamed dishes of lean lamb, beef, beef, pork, turkey, chicken;
- cooked or steamed lean fish and fish meatballs;
- liquid cream, fresh milk, non-sour kefir, dumplings, souffle and cottage cheese pudding;
- semi-liquid porridges of buckwheat, rice and semolina, prepared with water or milk;
- carrots, potatoes, cauliflower, beets - boiled or steamed, in the form of puree or souffle;
- all kinds of salads of boiled vegetables, and as an addition boiled tongue or low-fat cooked sausage;
- fruit purees, sour, pureed compotes, jellies, honey, sugar;
- it is appropriate to drink weak tea, fruit juices.
Dangerous and harmful foods in neuropathy
- Do not eat freshly baked rye bread, also butter and puff pastry.
The following must not be accepted from animal products:
- fatty meats and poultry;
- canned meat;
- smoked products;
- meat, mushroom and fish broths;
- highly concentrated vegetable broths should be excluded from the menu;
- dairy products with high acidity are contraindicated;
- it is not desirable to consume millet, barley, legumes and pasta;
- of vegetables is not suitable consumption of turnips, radishes, white cabbage, onions, sorrel (both fresh and in the form of pickles, canned food and others).
This is not entire article. It continues ...