In this article, learn more about Swine Flu Nutrition (California). Swine flu nutrition (California).
California flu, also known as swine flu , is a viral disease that affects both humans and animals. It is determined by the virus strains A / H1N1-N2, A / H2N3 and A / H3N1-N2.
The symptoms are similar to those of the common flu:
- loss of appetite;
- sore and sore throat;
- runny nose;
- vomiting reflex;
- respiratory failure;
- shortness of breath;
- shortness of breath;
- chest pain (in the lungs);
- severe damage to the lungs, bronchi and alveoli.
Mode of transmission of the virus:
- by airborne route;
- in contact with infected people or animals.
Healthy foods for California flu
In order for the body to cope with the disease faster, it is necessary to strengthen its immunity by taking more vitamins and minerals with food.
To be consumed:
- meat dishes and seafood, also nuts (they contain zinc, which helps the body fight the virus): beef, rabbit, chicken (especially broth), sea cabbage, shrimp, lobster, squid, oysters, almonds, peanuts;
- spices: garlic, horseradish, onion, pepper (red and black), mustard, ginger, coriander, cinnamon - increase sweat secretion, which is useful in fever, narrow blood vessels, and this has a beneficial effect on shortness of breath;
- more fruits and vegetables (especially those containing folic acid, beta carotene and magnesium):
- vegetables: asparagus, onions, spinach, beets, all kinds of cabbage, pumpkin, carrots, tomatoes (the latter are fruit vegetables);
- fruits: melons, peaches, mangoes, grapefruits, apricots.
- products rich in vitamin C (kiwis, lemons, oranges, tangerines, pomegranates, sweet peppers, papaya, blueberries, strawberries, blackberries);
- foods containing vitamin E and Omega-3 fatty acids: almonds and hazelnuts, lobster, sunflower seeds, oils (corn oil, peanut and saffron oils), salmon;
- fruits and berries, which contain large amounts of flavanoids: grapes (a strong antioxidant), cherries, blueberries, raspberries (in the form of jam and syrups).
- pickled sour apples, brine / juice of pickled vegetables and fruits, brined cheese (salty kills germs).
Dangerous and harmful foods in swine flu
The products unfit for consumption are divided into several groups:
- confectionery, overly sweet jams, marmalades and jams, sweet pastries, rye and freshly baked bread;
- caffeine - contained in alcoholic beverages, strong tea, coffee;
- fatty meats (pork, sheep, duck, goose), sausages, frankfurters, bacon, ham.
The first group of foods is harmful to the body due to its high sugar content, which reduces the activity of leukocytes (the latter fight viruses).
The second group leads to dehydration of the body due to increased secretion of sweat glands.
The third group includes foods that are not useful because they are difficult to process by the body. By consuming them, we force the body to expend energy on their processing, instead of directing its efforts to healing. Therefore, meals should be light but filling.
Chicken broth is an ideal tool to combat the disease.
Swine flu is not transmitted through the consumption of pork if it is properly cooked.
This is not entire article. It continues ...